Gluten Free Thai Peanut Sauce over Chicken with Cauliflower “Mashed Potatoes”
Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes:
- 1 Head of Cauliflower
- 2 Cups Vegetable Broth
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Thyme
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Teaspoon Oil
- 1 to 2 Heads of Broccoli
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 2 Medium Chicken Breast
Thai Peanut Sauce:
- 1 Cup Raw Peanut Butter (no sugar added)
- 3 Tablespoons Coconut Amino Acid
- 2 Tablespoons Rice Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Fresh Minced Ginger
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 2 Fresh Thai Peppers
- Preheat oven to 375F
- In a steamer over medium heat add 2 cups broth. Chop cauliflower into smaller 3 inch portions. Let steam for 10 to 15 minutes (save broth).
- Chop 3 cloves of garlic and saute for 2 to 3 minutes with a drizzle of oil.
- Add cauliflower to a blender with 1/4 cup of vegetable broth from steaming the cauliflower, sauted garlic, fresh thyme and salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Chop broccoli up to make small trees, add 1/4 cup vegetable broth, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt and pepper to taste. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes on a cookie sheet with lips..
- In a small bowl add all of the thai peanut sauce ingredients together and mix well. Add a teaspoon of water in at a time until it becomes nice and creamy.
- Over medium heat on a bbq, bbq the chicken breast flipping every 10 minutes. BBQ for 20 to 25 minutes until chicken is cooked all the way through.
- Add cauliflower mashed potatoes, broccoli, and chicken to the plate; add peanut sauce on top of chicken and enjoy!
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews