Baked and Crispy Brussels Sprouts
Serves 2 to 4
- 16 oz Brussel Sprouts
- 4 Tablespoons Avocado Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/3 Cup Finely Chopped Parmesan Cheese
- 3 Garlic Cloves (Minced)
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon Finely Chopped up Oregano (fresh or dried)
- Salat and Pepper to Taste
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- In a bowl add washed brussels sprouts, oil, garlic powder and salt and pepper; mix well.
- If you have a cookie cooling tray that is oven safe add on top of a cookie sheet. If you do not have one, just a cookie sheet it is fine, just add 5 to 8 more minutes.
- The extra cookie cooling tray will let the heat circle all around the brussels sprouts to get it extra crispy.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Once they are cooked throughly add in dressing and mix well. Add extra parmesan if desired 🙂
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews